[mou] Wild Bird Store Job Opportunities

sharonks@mn.rr.com sharonks@mn.rr.com
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 10:18:23 -0400

Hi all,=20
=20
 All Seasons Wild Bird Store has several jobs available,=20
 including my job as manager of the Minnetonka store=2E I'm=20
 moving to manage a store in Wayzata and have part time=20
 positions available for those interested working with me=2E=20
 Please see the information below or contact me if you have=20
 any questions=2E=20
=20
 On a personal note, Al and Dave Netten the owners of All=20
 Seasons are hands down the nicest bosses I have ever had and=20
 I cannot recommend them enough as great guys to work for=2E =20

Also, one of the perks of the Minnetonka store is a fabulous wetland to
watch for great birds during your breaks=2E=20
=20
 Sharon Stiteler=20
 Uptown, Minneapolis=20
=20
 The official bird lady of www=2Eneilgaiman=2Ecom=20
=20
 See the mouse incident at www=2Ewildbirdstore=2Enet/kare11=20
=20
PART TIME POSITIONS

Sales Associate=20
=20
JOB SUMMARY=20
Responsible for providing outstanding customer service in a=20
friendly manner on a day to day basis=2E Applicants should have not only a=
interest, but some back ground in feeding birds, love to talk, be able to
lift 50 pounds, be able to use a computer, and perform tasks assigned by
the manager=2E=20
=20
Contact Sharon at 952-935-5892 or sharonks@mn=2Err=2Ecom=20

=20
Home Delivery Service Provider=20
=20
JOB SUMMARY=20
Responsible for providing outstanding customer service in a friendly manne=
on a day to day basis=2E Applicants should have not only an interest, but
some back ground in feeding birds, love to talk, be able to lift 50 pounds=
,
have a valid driver's liscence, and be able to=20
repair and clean a variety of bird feeders and houses=2E=20
=20
 Contact Sharon at 952-935-5892 or sharonks@mn=2Err=2Ecom=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 FULL TIME POSITION=20
 Store Manager, Minnetonka Wild Bird Store=20
=20
 JOB SUMMARY=20
 Responsible for the overall performance and day-to-day=20
 operations of the Minnetonka Wild Bird Store=2E Many of our=20
 customers require assistance with their seed purchases to=20
their car so job candidates must be able to lift 50 pound bags=2E=20
=20
DUTIES AND REPONSIBILITIES=20
=95 Provide quality customer service in a responsive and friendly    manne=
r=2E=20
=95 Recruit, hire, train, and schedule personnel to meet the=20
staffing requirements of the store operations=2E=20
=95 Provide work direction and supervision for all store=20
personnel=2E=20
=95 Conduct annual performance appraisals for all store personnel=2E=20
=95 Perform opening and closing operations=2E=20
=95 Perform all point-of-sale, inventory management and sales=20
management functions utilizing The Assistant Manager (TAM)=20
computer application=2E=20
=95 Operate all computer, telephone, fax, audio, and video=20
equipment=2E  =95 Organize and manage stock room=2E=20
=95 Order, receive, price and stock merchandise=2E=20
=95 Creatively display merchandise=2E=20
=95 Keep the store clean, neat, orderly and secure=2E=20
=95 Maintain accurate inventory records and perform physical=20
inventory counts as required=2E=20
=95 Dress according to the company dress code guidelines=2E=20
=95 Acquire and stay current on product knowledge=2E=20
=95 Perform additional tasks as assigned by the Vice President=2E=20

COMPENSATION=20
This is a full-time position with a salary range of $25 =96 35k=2E=20
The work week is Tuesday through Saturday=2E=20

CONTACT=20
Al Netten=20
All Seasons Wild Bird Store, Inc=2E=20
816 West 98th Street=20