[mou] Todd County

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21@hotmail.com
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:02:54 -0500

I took a trip to Lake Osakis looking for Scoters, no luck, but I found 3
Western grebes still hanging around. Also there were well over 100
Pied-billed Grebes on the lake. Franklin's Gulls numbered in the hundreds
and 6 Sandhill Cranes flew over.

Most interesting though was a shrike I found on the way home. I stopped
immediately and put up my scope. This time of year it might be either, alas,
it turned out to be a Northern Shrike. First Northern Shrike of the fall
around here.

Ben Fritchman

Instant message with integrated webcam using MSN Messenger 6.0. Try it now
FREE!  http://msnmessenger-download.com