[mou] Hennepin Cty. Swans

Hoeger75@aol.com Hoeger75@aol.com
Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:54:52 EDT

--part1_47.3461f6bc.2cc1a30c_boundary

Six adult swans (3 pair)  3/4 mile west of St Boniventure on Mn. Hwy. 7 (far
western Hennepin Cty.) in the marshy pond on the south side of the highway
(very busy traffic), today (Friday) around 11 am.  I wanna say they are
Trumpeters, but my swan ID skills aren't too great---@ the Sibley pics, these seem to
have the straighter bill edge and longer bills, and "more evenly rounded"
backs.  No yellow lores.
pete hoeger, hutchinson

--part1_47.3461f6bc.2cc1a30c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>Six adult swans (3 pair)=20=
&nbsp;3/4 mile west of St Boniventure on Mn. Hwy. 7 (far western Hennepin Ct=
y.) in the marshy pond on the south side of the highway (very busy traffic),=
 today (Friday) around 11 am. &nbsp;I wanna say they are Trumpeters, but my=20=
swan ID skills aren't too great---@ the Sibley pics, these seem to have the=20=
straighter bill edge and longer bills, and "more evenly rounded" backs. &nbs=
p;No yellow lores.
<BR>pete hoeger, hutchinson</FONT></HTML>

--part1_47.3461f6bc.2cc1a30c_boundary--