[mou] MRVAC meeting tomorrow (Thursday)

Steve Weston Steve Weston" <sweston2@comcast.net
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 01:42:14 -0500

The Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter (MRVAC) will hold its April meeting on Thursday the 22nd.

Speaker: Keith Radel
The Program:  "Bluebirds"
Keith Radel is a Minnesota Bluebird Recovery Program Board Member and Coordinator for Rice County, a county that has fledged
more bluebirds than any other in the state.  The sad truth is that bluebird production is declining in most Minnesota
counties.  This is your chance to find out what needs to be done to reverse this trend.  Keith Radel will not only discuss
the status of bluebirds in our state, but share ways you can assist in their recovery by setting up and maintaining a
Bluebird Trail.

Please,  join us  at 7:30 p.m. at the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge Visitor’s Center in Bloomington.  You are
invited to come early (7pm) for the social period with coffee, cookies and committee exhibits.  There is no admission.  All
are welcome.

For directions call me (612-978-3993), e-mail me
or see our newsletter at: http://home.comcast.net/~mrvac/Feb2004.doc
or you can visit our website: www.mrvac.org .

Steve Weston on Quigley Lake in Eagan
sweston2@comcast.net