[mou] White-faced Ibis- Douglas County

ppedersen6@charter.net ppedersen6@charter.net
Sun, 25 Apr 2004 17:41:29 -0500

Today (Sunday 4/25)at noon I saw a White-faced Ibis on the west side of Lake Osakis in Douglas County. It was in the same wet field the Ben F reported Dunlin and Wilson's Phalarope a couple of days ago (thanks Ben). It is on the west side of Douglas Cty 10 about 1.2 miles northeast of the intersection of Douglas County 3 and 10. In other words, go around the west side of Lake Osakis and look on the west side of the road. It looked like a promising spot for other things, but I only saw Ring-billed Gulls, Forester's Terns, Franklin's Gull, many kinds of duck and both yellowlegs sp.

Paul Pedersen
Stewartville, MN