[mou] White-faced Ibis-Douglas Co.

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21@hotmail.com
Mon, 26 Apr 2004 07:56:02 -0500

This morning I got up early and I headed over to Osakis. I stopped where
Paul had found the White-faced Ibis, and after several minutes of searching,
I finally relocated the bird(once again within a half-mile of Todd!!!). The
white around the face was pretty distinct. And now that the Ottertail bird
is gone, maybe this is the same bird?
Also of interest in the same pond was a very odd-looking Wigeon. It had a
completely white head and neck, but with the green stripe present. The rest
of the body was that of a regular American wigeon.
Anyway the Cattle Egret was not relocated at Osakis.
Ben Fritchman
Long Prairie, Todd County