[mou] Cattle Egret-Todd County

Benjamin Fritchman fieldfare21@hotmail.com
Fri, 30 Apr 2004 12:57:52 -0500

Late last night I got a call saying that a farmer has had a Cattle egret
since Sunday. Well, this kind of dissapointed me that they waited so long to
inform me, and I was even more disapointed when I got there this morning
only to find it had probably moved on. It had been there for 5 days, but yet
I never saw it. Kind of frustrating, actually really frustrating. The search
continues...... Anyway it might have been the same individual I found in
Douglas County just north of Osakis, who knows?
>From CR 10 north of Osakis go until you get to CR 11 going north and south
in Todd County. Turn north and go about a mile and take your first left.
It's a dead end road and at the end of the road is a farm where the Egret
had been associating with the cattle.

Also of note: The Ibis location has dramatically dried and thus today the
Ibis could not be relocated north of Osakis.

Ben Fritchman
Long Prairie, MN

Getting married? Find tips, tools and the latest trends at MSN Life Events.
http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=married