[mou] Missouri Birding

Steve and Sherry Watson watsup@boreal.org
Tue, 17 Aug 2004 15:46:12 -0700

Hello All,

	My family is taking a vacation to Branson Missouri for a week
beginning on the 23rd.  I am not very familiar with the birding around
their and was wondering if any one out there could give me some
information on some good or better birding areas and how to get their.
Or if theirs a particularly difficult bird {such as Swainson's Warbler,
Yellow-crowned Night-Heron, Greater Roadrunner; things like that} seen
in a particular area regularly but tougher else where; any information
like that in the area I'm going to be in would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Josh Watson

---