[mou] MOU Sept 25th

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 20:42:22 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C487BF.5BDB2B90

Me again. The next MOU field trip is September 25th.  This should be a =
another interesting trip for several reason. One reason is because I =
live in Duluth and late September is good time for raptors, possible =
good weather for jaegers and stray gulls, there are still migrants to be =
found and most of all the leaves should be near peak in Duluth!

The Wisconsin bird group will be doing there hike at WI Pt. and I'll =
have cell numbers so they can call me on interesting sightings along =
Lake Superior. This Wisconsin group usually have good luck with Jaeger =
species, Sabine Gulls. Artic Terns or a Loon species (other than =
Common). Hopefully by staying near Park Pt. we will create our own luck =
by finding the above species off Park Pt.  We will bird Park Pt. in the =
morning hours, get something to eat, go to Hawk Ridge, possible bird up =
to Knife River and end it at Park Point for another scan of the lake. =
The day trip should end around 3-4pm.

If you are interested than reply to this email and let me know you would =
like to come along. Also I talked to Bill Lane and he is opening his =
yard up for us to join him in the Northern Saw Whet Owl banding =
operation on the October 16-17 Trip. This is a weekend trip where we =
meet in Duluth, stay one night in Grand Marais and drive back to Duluth. =
Even though the owl banding operation is the highlight of the trip but =
there are plenty of neat and wonderful birds to be found along the shore =
of Lake Superior. PLUS Sven and Ole Pizza!

The September 25 trip meets at 40th Ave. West Perkins Restaurant off =
I-35 at 7:00am. This is just a one day field trip. The trip will end =
around 4pm or sooner.

 The October 16-17 field trip meets at 40th Ave West Perkins Restaurant =
off I-35 at 7:00am. I should be back in Duluth around 4pm or possible at =
5pm. This depends on how the birding is on the way back to Duluth.

Just reply to this email and let me know what trip you would like to =
attend.

Mike Hendrickson
------=_NextPart_000_0018_01C487BF.5BDB2B90

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Me again. The next MOU field trip is =
September=20
25th.&nbsp; This should be a another interesting trip for several =
reason. One=20
reason is because I live in Duluth and late September is good time for =
raptors,=20
possible good weather for jaegers and stray gulls, there are still =
migrants to=20
be found and most of all the leaves should be near peak in =
Duluth!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Wisconsin bird group will be doing =
there hike=20
at WI Pt. and I'll have cell numbers so they can call me on interesting=20
sightings along Lake Superior. This Wisconsin group usually have good =
luck with=20
Jaeger species, Sabine Gulls. Artic Terns or a Loon species (other than =
Common).=20
Hopefully by staying near Park Pt. we will create our own luck by =
finding the=20
above species off Park Pt.&nbsp; We will bird Park Pt. in the morning =
hours, get=20
something to eat, go to&nbsp;Hawk Ridge, possible&nbsp;bird up to Knife =
River=20
and end it at Park Point for another scan of the lake.&nbsp;The day trip =
should=20
end around&nbsp;3-4pm.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>If you are interested than reply to =
this email and=20
let me know you would like to come along. Also I talked to Bill Lane and =
he=20
is&nbsp;opening his yard up for&nbsp;us to join him in the =
Northern&nbsp;Saw=20
Whet Owl banding operation on the October&nbsp;16-17 Trip. This is a =
weekend=20
trip where we meet in Duluth,&nbsp;stay one night in Grand=20
Marais</FONT>&nbsp;<FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>and drive back to Duluth. =
Even though=20
the owl banding operation is the highlight of the trip but there are =
plenty of=20
neat and wonderful birds to be found along the shore of Lake Superior. =
PLUS Sven=20
and Ole Pizza!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The September 25 trip meets at 40th =
Ave. West=20
Perkins Restaurant off I-35 at 7:00am. This is just a one day field =
trip. The=20
trip will end around 4pm or sooner.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;The October 16-17 field trip =
meets at 40th=20
Ave West Perkins Restaurant off I-35 at 7:00am. I should be back in =
Duluth=20
around 4pm or possible at 5pm. This depends on how the birding is on the =
way=20
back to Duluth.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Just reply to this email and let me =
know what trip=20
you would like to attend.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike =
Hendrickson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>