[mou] RE: [mnbird] Pool #s, Upper Mississippi NWR

John Schladweiler john.schladweiler@dnr.state.mn.us
Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:04:12 -0600

In addition to these maps there are downloadable Navigation charts in
PDF format available on the Corps of Engineers web site.

http://www.mvr.usace.army.mil/NavCharts/UMRNavCharts.asp

These cover the river from just above St. Anthony Falls to the Gulf of
Mexico.  They also cover the MN River from just above Shakopee to Ft.
Snelling and the St. Croix River from just above Stillwater to the
Mississippi.  They are at about a 1" to the mile.

John Schladweiler
New Ulm

>>> "Alt, Mark" <Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com> Tuesday, December 07, 2004 >>>
I just called the refuge number given, the person on the phone is
going
to rush maps out to me, I warned her many people may be making these
requests soon, she was glad to hear it. She was very pleasant, what a
great service!

Mark Alt
Sr. Project Manager
Entertainment Software Supply Chain