[mou] RE: [mnbird] Pool #s, Upper Mississippi NWR

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 14:04:55 -0600

I just called the refuge number given, the person on the phone is going
to rush maps out to me, I warned her many people may be making these
requests soon, she was glad to hear it. She was very pleasant, what a
great service!

Mark Alt=20
Sr. Project Manager=20
Entertainment Software Supply Chain=20
Project Resources Group (PRG)=20
Best Buy Co., Inc.=20
Mark.Alt@BestBuy.com=20
(W) 612-291-6717=20
(Cell) 612-803-9085

-----Original Message-----
From: mnbird-admin@lists.mnbird.net
[mailto:mnbird-admin@lists.mnbird.net] On Behalf Of TML
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 1:53 PM
To: mou-net@cbs.umn.edu
Cc: mnbird@lists.mnbird.net
Subject: Re: [mnbird] Pool #s, Upper Mississippi NWR

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service in cooperation with the U.S. Corps of
Engineers has a series of very nice maps of the Mississippi from the
bottom
of Lake Pepin down to Port Byron (apx 10 miles north of Interstate 80
and
Moline) The maps have good detail _of the river_ at a scale of three (3)
inches to two (2) miles on the map of Pools 5 & 6.

For information on these maps call or write  Rufuge Manager, Upper
Mississippi River Wild Life and Fish Refuge, 51 East Forth Street, Room
101,
Winona, MN 55387.  The telephone is 507-452-4232.

There are also District Managers at LaCrosse  608-782-6039 and at
Lansing,
iowa 319-533-4580

Tom
Thomas M. Lufkin, St. Paul, MN