[mou] dead hawk owl, other nice birds

Steve and Sherry Watson watsup@boreal.org
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:28:39 -0800

Hello everybody,

	The last two days (6th, and 7th) I've been out birding and
guiding two people from Tennessee.  The 6th I found two boreal
chickadees along the Sawbill Trail and also had four species of gulls in
the Grand Marais harbor including; Glaucous, Iceland, Thayer's, and
Herring.  The 7th we found a dead northern hawk owl along highway 61 not
far before Hoveland almost exactly next to the Trail Side sign.  Its to
bad but there's nothing that can be done.  Also had two Thayer's gulls,
some herring gulls, and one ring-billed gull still in the Grand Marais
harbor.  Good birding,

Josh Watson
Grand Marais

---