[mou] [mnbird] Excelsior CBC - Help Needed

Howard Towle (Biochem-IHG) towle@mail.ahc.umn.edu
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 20:50:49 -0600 (CST)

The Excelsior CBC is this Saturday, December 18. One of our field
observers had a family emergency arise today and had to cancel. If you are
interested in covering an area for the count, please email me or call me
(763-545-5458). The area is mainly in Eden Prairie and, in addition to
some largely rural parts, has several parks and a section of Minnesota
River valley.

Also, if you live in the cities of Excelsior, Minnetonka, Eden Prairie,
Hopkins, Chaska, Chanhassen, Shakopee, and nearby communities, you are
probably in our circle. I would appreciate hearing about any usual
species for this time of year observed between today (12/15) and next
Tuesday (12/21). If you would like to be a feeder-watcher and report
your yard birds for Saturday, contact me.

Howard Towle
Golden Valley, MN

763-545-5458
towle@mail.ahc.umn.edu