[mou] Minnesota Bird Listing Software Upgrade

Chris Fagyal Chris.Fagyal@udlp.com
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:41:40 -0600

I have to ask.  When did we have a Green Violetear in Minnesota?

Chris Fagyal
Senior Software Engineer
United Defense, L.P. ASD
Fridley, MN
(763) 572-5320
chris.fagyal@udlp.com

>>> "Paul Budde" <Paul.Budde@us.benfieldgroup.com> 12/20/2004 09:37:43
AM >>>
The species list in Minnesota Bird Listing Software is run off of a
separate file (43K in size) than the main program.  I've updated that
file to include (1) new Minnesota species (Cackling Goose, Green
Violetear, Wood Stork), (2) new taxonomic order, and (3) the latest
abundance information (Regular vs. Casual vs. Accidental).

To run the software you do not need to use this revised file, but, for
example, you won't be able to include Cackling Goose without it.  To
replace this file,

1.	Find the prior file "srdeflts.sf" and rename it (e.g.,
"srdefltsPRIOR.sf") or move it to a different folder.  I don't
recommend
simply deleting it in case you ever need to go back to the prior
species
list.  You should not need to do so, but it's better to be safe.
2.	E-mail me to get the new file and save it in the same folder.

Paul

Paul Budde
Minneapolis