[mou] Blackburnian warbler- not

Randy Frederickson fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:04:25 -0600

The bird I reported earlier today as a  blackburnian warbler was
misidentified.  I did not see the bird myself and was going on the ID that
was given to me and seemed plausible with the information I had.

Thanks to those of you who wrote to me and very politely suggested that ID
was extremely unlikely.  I asked Roger to look at a picture of a male varied
thrush and whalaa- that is what he has.  Sorry for the erroneous information
posted earlier.

Anyone wanting to see this bird should contact Roger directly at
320-354-2418.

It is just east of Sibley Park in Kandiyohi county.

Randy Frederickson
Willmar