[mou] Minneapolis MN CBC

Terence Brashear birdnird@yahoo.com
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:04:23 -0800 (PST)

The total number of species is sitting at 43, but
there are few feeder watchers who have not gotten in
their count.

Highlights:

A flock of eight Evening Grosbeak.
A single Gray Catbird from Locke Park.
A nice bright plumaged male Varied Thrush.

We missed out on some ducks(Common Goldeneye, Black,
Duck, Hooded Merganser, Scaup Sp. and Mallard seen),
and sparrows.

If you live in the count circle and have seen any
other duck species, black birds, sparrows, a screech
owl, or something else you want to let us know about,
please send me a note.

To see what towns are in the count visit Roger's
excellent site to see a map of our count circle:

http://www.rohair.com/CBC/maps/mplsn.pdf

You need adobe acrobat to read it.

Regards,

Terry