[mou] "Up North Feeder"

Tom Crumpton reforest@wiktel.com
Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:38:59 -0600

--------------080401010705090303000703

A professional wildlife photographer who stayed at my home last week
reported approx. 200 evening grosbeaks here, at one time (they tend to
be here year round).  Also have over a dozen pine grosbeaks (numbers
appear to be increasing) and more red polls than I can count.  Gray
jays, chickadees, pine siskins, nuthatches, magpies, blue jay and gold
finches also visiting regularly (shrike and bald eagle go by
periodically).  I would conservatively put the regular evening grosbeak
count at 40+.  Feeder location overlooks Canada on Rainy River (skating
still good). Location by Franz Jevne State Park and very private. GGOW
present here (in vicinity) as well.  Anyone interested can contact me.
I think if I'm given a weeks notice I could arrange a boreal chickadee
feeder and location for viewing.
Have a great New Year.
Tom Crumpton
218 634 1310

--------------080401010705090303000703

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
A professional wildlife photographer who stayed at my home last week
reported approx. 200 evening grosbeaks here, at one time (they tend to
be here year round).&nbsp; Also have over a dozen pine grosbeaks (numbers
appear to be increasing) and more red polls than I can count.&nbsp; Gray
jays, chickadees, pine siskins, nuthatches, magpies, blue jay and gold
finches also visiting regularly (shrike and bald eagle go by
periodically).&nbsp; I would conservatively put the <u>regular</u> evening
grosbeak count at 40+.&nbsp; Feeder location overlooks Canada on Rainy River
(skating still good). Location by Franz Jevne State Park and very
private. GGOW present here (in vicinity) as well.&nbsp; Anyone interested
can contact me.&nbsp; I think if I'm <u>given a weeks notice</u> I could
arrange a boreal chickadee feeder and location for viewing.<br>
Have a great New Year.<br>
Tom Crumpton<br>
218 634 1310<br>

--------------080401010705090303000703--