[mou] check list changes

Laura Erickson lauraerickson@abac.com
Wed, 18 Feb 2004 15:14:05 -0600

I'm very aware of how thankless a task being on the records committee
is.  But I'm wondering how one goes about getting on the committee?  Most
organizations I've belonged to have term limits to committees, but I
believe some dominant voices on MOURC have been on the committee for decades.

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Producer, "For the Birds" radio program
<http://www.lauraerickson.com/>

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of
birds.  There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

                                 --Rachel Carson