[mou] Varied Thrush, Aitkin Co

John skylar@uslink.net
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 22:42:19 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C3E138.FE1A23D0

Phil Craighead and I found a male Varied Thrush in Palisade, Aitkin Co, =
22nd Jan around 3PM.=20

Directions:-=20

There is a gas station on the north side of the main street (you cannot =
miss it, it is a small, small town) go north on 4th (this is the street =
on the east side of the gas station). Go to the end of the street and =
you will have to turn left. Stay on the most northly, east-west street =
as you can (you will turn right again). There is a white house on the =
bend with a porch with two dummy old ladies sat having tea (no joke!). =
They have feeders at the house and this is where the bird was seen.=20

Absolutely awful directions I know, but if you want to see the bird bad =
enough you'll persevere. Any questions e-mail or call. 218 829-2119.=20

Also, Adult male Goshawk, Co Rd 3, Aitkin Co,=20

Snow Buntings Co Rd 1 Aitkin Co.=20

John Richardson, Brainerd.

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C3E138.FE1A23D0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>Phil Craighead and I found a male Varied Thrush in Palisade, Aitkin =
Co, 22nd=20
Jan around 3PM.</FONT><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3> =
</FONT></P><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>Directions:- </P>
<P>There is a gas station on the north side of the main street (you =
cannot miss=20
it, it is a small, small town) go north on 4th (this is the street on =
the east=20
side of the gas station). Go to the end of the street and you will have =
to turn=20
left. Stay on the most northly, east-west street as you can (you will =
turn right=20
again). There is a white house on the bend with a porch with two dummy =
old=20
ladies sat having tea (no joke!). They have feeders at the house and =
this is=20
where the bird was seen.</FONT><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>=20
</FONT></P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>Absolutely awful directions I know, but if you want to see the bird =
bad=20
enough you'll persevere. Any questions e-mail or call. 218 =
829-2119.</FONT><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3> </FONT></P><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>
<P>Also, Adult male Goshawk, Co Rd 3, Aitkin Co, </P>
<P>Snow Buntings Co Rd 1 Aitkin Co.</FONT><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>=20
</FONT></P><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>John Richardson, Brainerd.</P></FONT></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C3E138.FE1A23D0--