[mou] MOU Trip Sax Zim Bog

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 22:30:49 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C44828.16E11D00

Hello:

Well now things are slowing down in the Twin Cities and migration is =
passing by, are ya interested in seeing Sharp-tail Grouse, Great Grey =
Owls, Black-backed Woodpeckers, Yellow-bellied Flycatchers, Alder =
Flycatchers,  Connecticut Warblers, Mourning Warblers, Golden-winged =
Warblers, Grey Jays, Black-billed Magpies, Upland Sandpipers and a slew =
of other birds in Sax Zim Bog??

Are ya interested in seeing a farm that warns the public that he is a ex =
sniper from the military and will shoot if you trespass on his farm? Do =
you want to see him run out in purple pajamas? Well this is the trip for =
you! LOL

WELL I have openings for a one day field trip this Saturday June 5th =
starting at 6:00am at the Perkins Restaurant parking lot in Duluth, Mn. =
There is no cost! All you do is email me back and tell me to sign you up =
and that is all. The weather this Saturday will be sunny and warm temps =
(rare this spring) and a slight chance of rain. The trip will end =
Saturday around 2pm which will give you plenty of time to drive back =
home in time to watch Victory Garden on PBS or Iron Chef on Food =
Network. LOL

Anyway let me know if you want to come and email me back telling me =
you'll be there! EVERYONE is invited! If you are from some other state =
that is fine, if you are a non MOU member that is fine, if you never =
birded in a group that is fine, if you voted for Bush that is fine, and =
If you are planning to hunt doves this fall that is fine! Everyone is =
invited! All you need is a pair of binoculars and desire to look at =
birds!

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, MN
------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C44828.16E11D00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello:</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well now things are slowing down in the =
Twin Cities=20
and migration is passing by, are ya interested in seeing Sharp-tail =
Grouse,=20
Great Grey Owls, Black-backed Woodpeckers, Yellow-bellied Flycatchers, =
Alder=20
Flycatchers,&nbsp; Connecticut Warblers, Mourning Warblers, =
Golden-winged=20
Warblers, Grey Jays, Black-billed Magpies, Upland Sandpipers and a slew =
of other=20
birds in Sax Zim Bog??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Are ya interested in seeing a farm that =
warns the=20
public that he is a ex sniper from the military and will shoot if you =
trespass=20
on his farm? Do you want to see him run out in purple pajamas? Well this =
is the=20
trip for you! LOL</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>WELL I have openings for a one day =
field trip this=20
Saturday June 5th starting at 6:00am at the Perkins Restaurant parking =
lot in=20
Duluth, Mn. There is no cost! All you do is email me back and tell me to =
sign=20
you up and that is all. The weather&nbsp;this Saturday will =
be&nbsp;sunny and=20
warm temps (rare this spring) and a slight chance of rain. The trip will =
end=20
Saturday around 2pm which will give you plenty of time to drive back =
home in=20
time to watch&nbsp;Victory Garden on PBS or Iron Chef on Food Network.=20
LOL</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyway let me know if you want to come =
and email me=20
back telling me you'll be there! EVERYONE is invited! If you are from =
some other=20
state that is fine, if you are a non MOU member that is fine, if you =
never=20
birded in a group that is fine, if you voted for Bush that is fine, and =
If you=20
are planning to hunt doves this fall that is&nbsp;fine! Everyone is =
invited! All=20
you need is a pair of binoculars and desire to look at =
birds!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike Hendrickson</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Duluth, MN</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002E_01C44828.16E11D00--