[mou] WWDove - Duluth

TeamVagrant@aol.com TeamVagrant@aol.com
Wed, 16 Jun 2004 22:14:24 EDT

--part1_1d4.237bbcb9.2e025880_boundary

The White-winged Dove hung around this evening long enough for a few people
to see.  I'm hopeful it will be here tomorrow for others to appreciate.  The
dove seemed to like the large maple, with the rope swing, to the NW of the
house. There is an iron pole with feeders near and the dove was feeding on the
ground. It seemed a bit skittish, so a scope may be helpful.

Rice Lake Road (#4) North to the Emerson Road.
Right on Emerson to the Church Road.
Left on Church to 6177.
Come on down the driveway and park by the garage.  Please leave room so we
can get out. Please don't call, just come over.
Good luck!

Chris Elmgren
Duluth

--part1_1d4.237bbcb9.2e025880_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">The White-winged Dove hung around=
 this evening long enough for a few people to see.&nbsp; I'm hopeful it will=
 be here tomorrow for others to appreciate.&nbsp; The dove seemed to like th=
e large maple, with the rope swing, to the NW of the house. There is an iron=
 pole with feeders near and the dove was feeding on the ground. It seemed a=20=
bit skittish, so a scope may be helpful.<BR>
<BR>
Rice Lake Road (#4) North to the Emerson Road.<BR>
Right on Emerson to the Church Road.<BR>
Left on Church to 6177.<BR>
Come on down the driveway and park by the garage.&nbsp; Please leave room so=
 we can get out. Please don't call, just come over.&nbsp; <BR>
Good luck!<BR>
<BR>
Chris Elmgren<BR>
Duluth<BR>
</FONT></HTML>
--part1_1d4.237bbcb9.2e025880_boundary--