[mou] Owls....again/bird ID

Sharil slafleur@mchsi.com
Fri, 18 Jun 2004 14:59:51 -0600

yes there were bones in it... my son took one apart before i was able to
stop them...the other i put up... i still hear owls all the time..i also
found some feathers(not in the pellets) in the grass..they are dark, wide
with very rounded tips..at first i thought maybe they were from the crows..
but there was also some rabbit or squirrel fur laying by them.. we have alot
of rabbits and bunnies this year with the ground feeders..i have no idea
what owl feather may look like however..

thanks much,
shari.

now if i could just see an owl ...... darn it anyhow..(smile)