[mou] Todd-Redheads/Brown-Moorhens/Kentucky Warbler at Wms Park

JELLISBIRD@aol.com JELLISBIRD@aol.com
Sat, 26 Jun 2004 20:20:46 EDT

Found a pair of Red-headed Woodpeckers in Todd County last weekend.  From
Clotho, go west on Todd 38 for 1/2 mile and then north on a gravel road about 1/2
to 3/4 miles. One was calling and then we (my son Alex and I) spotted
another, both on the west side of the road.

One Common Moorhen in Brown County west of New Ulm was swimming around in the
previously reported location yesterday (Friday) and the Kentucky Warbler at
the Williams Nature Park near Mankato was singing also.

Has anyone heard the Bells Vireos at their usual spot in Minneopa State Park
on the Seppman Mill drive in the past few weeks? I missed them and someone
else has missed them recently. Does anyone know anything about Bells singing
patterns or habits? Thanks

    John Ellis- St. Paul