[mou] RE: [mnbird] Glenwood BBS results

Dunnette, Joel H. jdunnette@mayo.edu
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 11:21:58 -0500

I appreciate hearing of these BBS experiences and results.
I would like to hear more.

I feel these are at least as important as hearing of rare bird sightings.

Joel Dunnette
Byron / Rochester

 estern Meadowlark (long term average 15 birds,  only 4 found).  Birds showing increases included Sedge Wren, Baltimore Oriole, Warbling Vireo, Willow Flycatcher, pheasant, and Gray Catbird; declines noted in Mallard, Mourning Dove, Sora,