[mou] Re: [mnbird] where to buy duck stamps

Andrew Alongtin@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:11:16 -0600

Better yet, donate some money to the nongame wildlife fund on your Minnesota
income tax form!!!! Like I always do I split my refund with the fund, I
believe they got about $265 from me this year..

Andrew
---
Andrew Longtin
Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota