[mou] Smew now on Silver Lake in Rochester

Chris Fagyal cfagyal@avianphotos.org
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:19:40 -0600

The Smew was on Silver Lake when I got there at 12:30, and was still
there when I came back around 1:30 and was there when I left.

Also present was:

1 Greater White-Fronted Goose (It left though)
Several Lesser Scaup, Possibly a Greater Scaup or two in there I believe
1 Green-winged Teal (Was there at 12:30, didn't see it when I came back)
1 Redhead

At Blackdog Lake this morning on my way down there weren't many ducks
except for Common Mergansers.  There were however:

2 Hooded Mergansers (At the outflow)
2 American Black Ducks (In the marshy area past the parking lot just
before the railroad tracks)

Still haven't been able to figure out where that GHO nest is :/