[mou] You and your friends are invited.

MARTELL, Mark MMARTELL@audubon.org
Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:15:26 -0500

Celebrate the first day of Spring with us!

Audubon Minnesota
 Bell Museum of Natural History and=20
The Raptor Center at The University of Minnesota

 invite you to a=20

complimentary screening of the award-winning film=20

Pale Male

Please join us at the Bell Museum on Saturday, March 20, 2004 for a =
complimentary screening of one of this season's hottest independent =
films, Pale Male.  This moving film follows New York City's famous =
Red-tailed Hawk as he courts, breeds and hunts in Central Park, while =
his devoted urban fans root for his survival and the successful fledging =
of his chicks. =20

This award winning film, which has received rave reviews, reminds us all =
of our magical relationship with nature. Pale Male will air nationally =
on PBS beginning in May, so this screening will be a sneak peek!=20

Two special guests will join us after the screening: Red- tailed Hawks, =
compliments of The Raptor Center at the University of Minnesota. Bring =
your camera if you want to take home a photograph of the birds. Also on =
display in the Bell Museum's exhibit hall will be a new exhibit on =
biodiversity, which you won't want to miss. =20

We look forward to seeing you there!

Schedule: Saturday, March 20, 2004

2:00 pm:      Meet at the Bell Museum Auditorium=20
2:15 p.m:    Welcome on behalf of the Bell Museum, Raptor Center, and =
Audubon Minnesota,
                    followed by Pale Male screening (54 minutes).
3:30 pm      Talk with Audubon, Bell Museum, and Raptor Center staff. =
Enjoy the exhibit; learn more
                    about Red tailed Hawks and our work to protect =
birds, other wildlife, and their habitats.=20

To learn more about Audubon and our work in Minnesota, visit us online =
at www.audubon.org <http://www.audubon.org>;
For Pale Male, visit www.palemalethemovie.com =
<http://www.palemalethemovie.com>.
Pale Male is a film by Frederic Lilien. Produced by FL Productions. =
Courtesy of Devillier Donegan Enterprises.

The Bell Museum is located on the corner of University and 17th (Church =
Street) Avenues SE.

>From I-35W: "University Ave/4th St SE" exit #18; follow University =
(east) to 17th Avenue; the museum will be on the right side.

>From I-94: "Huron Blvd" exit; follow 4th Street to 17th Avenue, turn =
left (south) on 17th and drive one block to the intersection of =
University and 17th; the museum is on the southwest corner.

Parking is available in the Nolte Center Garage adjacent to the Bell =
Museum, for a nominal fee. =20

Mark Martell
Director of Bird Conservation
Audubon Minnesota