[mou] Brant

EgretCMan@aol.com EgretCMan@aol.com
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:06:47 EST

-------------------------------1079993207

3/22/04

Debbie Arnold, Conny Brunell, Leslie Marcus and I ventured out to refind the
Brant today and were greeted by Barb and Denny Martin who with the help of Bob
Janssen had relocated the Brant sitting on a grassy berm in the sewage ponds.
 Thanks for the help in relocating this tough to find species in Minnesota.
The postings by Tony Hertzel, Carol Schumacher and Ben Fritchman were also
greatly appreciated.

>From about 8:30 - 9:15am were enjoyed wonderful looks at the Brant.  Both
sitting on the berm with the Canada Geese and a single Snow Goose and also in
flight.

We also stopped and checked out a couple open lakes on our return trip home.
Lake Ripley in Litchfield yielded a mix of ducks and many Canada Geese and
Swan Lake in McLeod County also had a nice mix of waterfowl including about 20
Greater White-fronted Geese.

Craig Mandel - EgretCMan@aol.com - Minnetonka, MN

-------------------------------1079993207

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1400" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>3/22/04</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Debbie Arnold, Conny Brunell, Leslie Marcus and I&nbsp;ventured out to=20=
refind the Brant today and were greeted by Barb and Denny Martin who with th=
e help of Bob Janssen had relocated the Brant sitting on a grassy berm in th=
e sewage ponds.&nbsp; Thanks for the help in relocating this tough to find s=
pecies in Minnesota.&nbsp;&nbsp;The postings by Tony Hertzel, Carol Schumach=
er and&nbsp;Ben Fritchman were also greatly appreciated.&nbsp; </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>From about 8:30 - 9:15am were enjoyed wonderful looks at the Brant.&nbs=
p; Both sitting on the berm with the Canada Geese and a single Snow Goose an=
d also in flight.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We also stopped and checked out a couple open lakes on our return trip=20=
home.&nbsp; Lake Ripley in Litchfield yielded a mix of ducks and many Canada=
 Geese and Swan Lake in McLeod County&nbsp;also had a nice mix of waterfowl=20=
including about 20 Greater White-fronted Geese.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=