[mou] Bahamas!! Me?

Michael Hendrickson smithville4@charter.net
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 18:20:49 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C4103A.66F02BE0

Well today I am sitting at home caring for my son who has a cold and a =
cough. My wife calls me and we chat and I told her al lthe things I did =
around the house and told her the good news about our tax refund. Monica =
says I got super news for us and I have to wait till I see you at home.

Well as you guessed by the subject line she was awarded by one of her =
clients a trip for two for 5 days at the Bahamas! I sat there and watch =
her tell me that everything is paid for and all we have to do is pack! =
So I searched the web thinking, as a birder would do, shopping =
places..nah, things to do..nah!  I wanted to know what new birds I'll =
see, places to drag my wife along and search the marshes and the jungles =
for birds! OOOOPS I forgot this is something for the both of us and my =
wife is not really into birds.

So the question is what kind of birds are common to see flying about? =
Were going in July. Coming to think of it when does the hurricane season =
begin? Gulp.=20

I never been outside of the country before. well except Thunder Bay, =
Ontario if that counts. So this is all new to me and I am sort of =
excited to go. I am nervous around the beach as well. You know a big =
husky bald headed guy with no tan from Minnesota walking around with =
black socks and sandals on the beaches with my binos bouncing off my =
gut!=20

I think the first thing I need to do is go to Barnes and Noble and buy =
the Atkins diet book and start the diet right away and lift weights or =
something. So I can get my body in decent shape. lol

Oh well if you have birding suggestions and things to do in at the =
Bahamas let me know. I don't have the foggiest idea what to do other =
than lay on the beach an drink tropical drinks all day.

Mike
------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C4103A.66F02BE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well today I am sitting at home caring =
for my son=20
who has a cold and a cough. My wife calls me and we chat and I told her =
al lthe=20
things I did around the house and told her the good news about our tax =
refund.=20
Monica says I got super news for us and I have to wait till I see you at =

home.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well as you guessed by the subject line =
she was=20
awarded by one of her clients a trip for two for 5 days at the Bahamas! =
I sat=20
there and watch her tell me that everything is paid for and all we have =
to do is=20
pack! So I searched the web thinking, as a birder would do, shopping=20
places..nah, things to do..nah!&nbsp; I wanted to know what new birds =
I'll see,=20
places to drag my wife along and search the marshes and the jungles for =
birds!=20
OOOOPS I forgot this is something for the both of us and my wife is not =
really=20
into birds.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>So the question is what kind of birds =
are common to=20
see flying about? Were going in July. Coming to think of it when does =
the=20
hurricane season begin? Gulp. </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I never been outside of the country =
before. well=20
except Thunder Bay, Ontario if that counts. So this is all new to me and =
I am=20
sort of excited to go. I am nervous around the beach as well. You know a =
big=20
husky bald headed guy with no tan from Minnesota walking around with =
black socks=20
and sandals on the beaches with my binos bouncing off my gut! =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I think the first thing I need to do is =
go to=20
Barnes and Noble and buy the Atkins diet&nbsp;book and start the diet =
right away=20
and lift weights or something. So I can get my body in decent shape.=20
lol</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Oh well if you have birding suggestions =
and things=20
to do in at the Bahamas let me know. I don't have the foggiest idea what =
to do=20
other than lay on the beach an drink tropical drinks all =
day.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Mike</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01C4103A.66F02BE0--