[mou] Guidelines

Sharon Stiteler sharonks@mn.rr.com
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:04:05 -0600

Mnbird is for the "everyday bird postings" and MOU net is for something
completely different.

Speaking of which, I have had two separate customers in the Windy Hills
neighborhood of Minnetonka mention that they have seen and heard a northern
oriole in the last week.  Anyone out that way might want to check it out.
The customers don't seem interested in documenting this and I think over the
next few years if this continues it could mean earlier and earlier arrival
dates perhaps from global warming.  I would go myself but am swamp.

--
Sharon Stiteler
Uptown, Minneapolis