[mou] Peregrine falcons in downtown St Paul

SUSAN HULT incrediblehult@msn.com
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 04:26:34 +0000

We saw a Peregrine flying around again today.  Its so nice to see her/him!
We sometimes see two of them flying around.  I wonder if there is going to
be a nest downtown somewhere.  They hang close to the US Bank Building (the
one with the big red "1" that lights up on top) on 5th & Mn street.  Of
course if I spot an actual nest I'll let you know!  Or perhaps its the
female that nests on the High Bridge just a few blocks away from our
building.  I'll keep you posted...
Susan
St Paul
Ramsey Co