[mou] Carolina Wren - Olmsted County

Bob Ekblad ekblad@millcomm.com
Tue, 04 May 2004 09:43:38 -0500

Diane found a Carolina Wren on our property this morning.  The bird was
first located at some brush piles near a picnic table just to the west
of the pond.  It was later refound just upstream from the culvert in the
stream bed.  The bird was not calling this morning - maybe more
interested in finding food.  Our address is 5737 Sherri Dr NW, Byron.
To get to our place find the intersection of Cty 4, Cty 103 and Cty 3
and go north on Cty 103.  Turn right immediately after the horse corrals
and go down the hill (Prince Drive).  Stay left and then take the first
left into my driveway (name is on the mailbox).  You can park up at the
end of the driveway by the house.

--
Bob Ekblad
Olmsted County in SE Minnesota