[mou] Free Bird Walks and Bird Banding

Sharon Stiteler sharonks@mn.rr.com
Wed, 05 May 2004 07:29:06 -0500

We will be holding bird walks behind the Wayzata Wild Bird Store starting at
9 am every Saturday, weather permitting.  The bird walks are free and will
be led by either Bob Janssen, Denny Martin, or myself.  We have a great bird
list at our store so far for the year which includes shrike, sora, and
clay-colored sparrows.  Walks last about an hour and binoculars are
available for rent.

Also on Sunday, May 9th we will have Mark Newstrom and Roger Everhart out to
do some songbird banding behind the store starting at 9:30am.  Come see
songbirds up close and definitely bring the kids.

If you have questions please call at 952-473-4283 or email me.  The Wayzata
Wild Bird Store is located on a frontage road on the north side of 394
between Carlson Parkway and CR 15.

Sharon Stiteler
--
Minneapolis, MN
All Seasons Wild Bird Store (a nature center where you can buy bird seed)