[mou] (no subject)

ELAINE POULSON epoulson@newulmtel.net
Tue, 11 May 2004 13:24:23 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C4375B.46161360

On May 7th, at Blackhawk Park in Eagan, Mn, I was very excited to see a =
little blue heron.  It flew out of a drainage pipe within 10 feet of me. =
 I had as excellent view of it.  Today, I had a summer tanger drink at =
my backyard birdbath 2 miles north of New Ulm.  It was a young male with =
with bright red and patches of the yellow tan.

Elaine Poulson
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C4375B.46161360

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>On May 7th, at Blackhawk Park in Eagan, =
Mn, I was=20
very excited to see a little blue heron.&nbsp; It flew out of a drainage =
pipe=20
within 10 feet of me.&nbsp; I had as excellent view of it.&nbsp; Today, =
I had a=20
summer tanger drink at my backyard birdbath 2 miles north of New =
Ulm.&nbsp; It=20
was a young male with with bright red and patches of the yellow=20
tan.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Elaine =
Poulson</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C4375B.46161360--