[mou] back yard - st.louis co

TeamVagrant@aol.com TeamVagrant@aol.com
Sun, 16 May 2004 21:50:25 EDT

--part1_32.480c8f35.2dd97461_boundary

I spent the morning on the trails behind my house. 60+ sp. incl. 15 warblers.
 That's without the Yellow, Common yellowthroat, Mourning, Canada, or
Redstart.  Those are the ones I can normally count on.  Unbelievable.  Also a pair of
Broad wing hawks at their nest, 2 Blue headed vireos, ( think I heard a
Philadelphia but I didn't see to confirm), 6 sparrows (the Harris's and White
crowned spent the day yesterday and left).  Even had quite a few Gray jays.   A
highlight was watching a Blackburnian when a Bay-breasted landed along side so I
could watch both.  Very thoughtful of him.
The Kestrels are busy guarding their box from Crows, Mallards and Woodducks
and GWTeal every day.  This afternoon Mom saw a Yellow-bellied flycatcher.
Take advantage of the young leaves.

Chris Elmgren
Gnesen township,
Duluth, St. Louis County

--part1_32.480c8f35.2dd97461_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#ffffff"><FONT  BA=
CK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=3D2 PTSIZE=3D10 FAMI=
LY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">I spent the morning on the trails=
 behind my house. 60+ sp. incl. 15 warblers.&nbsp; That's without the Yellow=
, Common yellowthroat, Mourning, Canada, or Redstart.&nbsp; Those are the on=
es I can normally count on.&nbsp; Unbelievable.&nbsp; Also a pair of Broad w=
ing hawks at their nest, 2 Blue headed vireos, ( think I heard a Philadelphi=
a but I didn't see to confirm), 6 sparrows (the Harris's and White crowned s=
pent the day yesterday and left).&nbsp; Even had quite a few Gray jays.&nbsp=
;&nbsp; A highlight was watching a Blackburnian when a Bay-breasted landed a=
long side so I could watch both.&nbsp; Very thoughtful of him.<BR>
The Kestrels are busy guarding their box from Crows, Mallards and Woodducks=20=
and GWTeal every day.&nbsp; This afternoon Mom saw a Yellow-bellied flycatch=
er.&nbsp; <BR>
Take advantage of the young leaves.<BR>
<BR>
</FONT><FONT  COLOR=3D"#000000" BACK=3D"#ffffff" style=3D"BACKGROUND-COLOR:=20=
#ffffff" SIZE=3D3 PTSIZE=3D12 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"=
>Chris Elmgren<BR>
Gnesen township,<BR>
Duluth, St. Louis County<BR>
</FONT></HTML>