[mou] Connecticut Warbler - yard bird

Terence Brashear birdnird@yahoo.com
Thu, 20 May 2004 08:43:46 -0700 (PDT)

I must have some sort of Connecticut Warbler mojo this
year.  This has to be the most Connecticut Warblers I
have seen in migration in my 12 years of birding in
MN.

I was woken up by the song of a Connecticut Warbler in
my side yard.  I jumped up got some binoculars and
watched the bird foraging and periodically singing.

I have seen 6 Conneticut Warblers in the last week.
This is a record for me of a species that I am lucky
to see or hear once in spring migration every year.

Regards,

Terry