[mou] MRVAC meeting Thursday May 27th

Steve Weston Steve Weston" <sweston2@comcast.net
Fri, 21 May 2004 01:41:48 -0500

The Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter (MRVAC) will hold its May meeting on Thursday the 27th.

Speaker: Stephanie Reynolds
The Program:  "Bats"

Stephanie Reynolds will present a world tour of bats with special emphasis on the ecological importance of their role in
tropical rain forests.  With the help of a few special furry friends, she will introduce us to the bats of Minnesota.  After
the program, we will head out to the scenic overlook where, if conditions are favorable, we will use echolocators to find
out what might be flying around.  This program is a real kid pleaser.

Please,  join us  at 7:30 p.m. at the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge Visitor’s Center in Bloomington.  You are
invited to come early (7pm) for the social period with coffee, cookies and committee exhibits.  There is no admission.  All
are welcome.

For directions call me (612-978-3993), e-mail me
or see our newsletter at: http://home.comcast.net/~mrvac/May2004.doc (click on the blank box for irections)
or you can visit our website: www.mrvac.org .

Steve Weston on Quigley Lake in Eagan
sweston2@comcast.net