[mou] New birder requesting help in Hennepin County

Dr. Cary cary1952@sio.midco.net
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 09:50:10 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C4C18A.8250FD90

My name is Cary Feldman from Sioux Falls, SD I am age 52. I will be in =
the Twin Cities area next wednesday and I am looking for someone =
experience in the area that is willing to go birding with me. I am a =
relatively new birder. I will have transportation available.  Please =
reply to cary1952@sio.midco.net.  If you would be so kind as to send me =
your phone number, I will give you a call in the next day or 2.  Thanks!
------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C4C18A.8250FD90

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My name is Cary Feldman from Sioux =
Falls, SD I=20
am&nbsp;age 52. I will be in the&nbsp;Twin Cities&nbsp;area next =
wednesday and I=20
am looking for someone experience in the area&nbsp;that is willing to go =
birding=20
with me. I am a relatively new birder. I will have transportation=20
available.&nbsp; Please reply to <A=20
href=3D"mailto:cary1952@sio.midco.net">cary1952@sio.midco.net</A>.&nbsp; =
If you=20
would be so kind as to send me your phone number, I will give you a call =
in the=20
next day or 2.&nbsp; Thanks!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0025_01C4C18A.8250FD90--