[mou] Hummingbird Photos

Laura Erickson chickadee@lauraerickson.com
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:13:25 -0600

The Selasphorus hummer at my feeder today was an animated little guy!  It
was a gray day, and he was quickly in and out at the feeder, but I did get
some photos of him.  He stopped coming a little before 3 pm, and so I don't
know if he moved on or if he'll be back, but I'll post tomorrow the moment
he appears.

<http://www.lauraerickson.com/Birds/NovemberHummingbird.html>

Laura Erickson
Duluth, MN

Producer, "For the Birds" radio program
<http://www.lauraerickson.com/>

There is symbolic as well as actual beauty in the migration of
birds.  There is something infinitely healing in the repeated refrains of
nature--the assurance that dawn comes after night, and spring after the winter.

                                 --Rachel Carson