[mou] MOU Newsletter assembling coordinator

mahan-mail@att.net mahan-mail@att.net
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:47:08 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_14250_1100720828_0

I am in search of a person to replace me as coordinator of the newsletter assembling.  This job will take less than four hours of your time every other month.  The work includes: soliciting help from MOU members; receiving the mailing labels and organizing them; receiving the newsletter and inserts and taking them to the assembling; taking the assembled and labled newsletters to the bulk mail center.  The MOU saves money by doing this portion of the newsletter production 'in house'.  If you are interested please reply to my email or call me at 763-588-5440.  I would like to find and train a replacement by the next mailing in early January.  Thanks you!

Tom Mahan
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_14250_1100720828_0

<!-- BEGIN WEBMAIL STATIONERY -->
<head></head>
<!-- WEBMAIL STATIONERY noneset -->
<DIV>I am in search of a person to replace me as coordinator of the newsletter assembling.&nbsp; This job will take less than four hours of your time every other month.&nbsp; The work includes: soliciting help from MOU members; receiving the mailing labels and organizing them; receiving the newsletter and inserts and taking them to the assembling; taking the assembled and labled newsletters to the bulk mail center.&nbsp; The MOU saves money by doing this portion of the newsletter production 'in house'.&nbsp; If you are interested please reply to my email or call me at 763-588-5440.&nbsp; I would like to find and train a replacement by the next mailing in early January.&nbsp; Thanks you!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Tom Mahan</DIV>
<!-- END WEBMAIL STATIONERY -->

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_14250_1100720828_0--