[mou] Sax Zim caution

shconrad@2z.net shconrad@2z.net
Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:05:54 -0600

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this before, but I think it's worth
letting people know about.  If you are planning on birding the Sax Zim area,
avoid pulling over or lingering in front of the property located on the west
side of the road just south of the intersection of 28 (Lindstrom Rd) and 207
(Stickney Rd).  The house is on the north side of a pasture and with woods
across the road on the east side of 207.  There are large white letters on the
south face of the shed that say something to the effect of "Tresspassers--YOU
will be Violated.  Shot by an exmarine sniper."  This person has made threats
to people near his property in the past, even when they are parked on a legal
right of way NOT looking in the direction of his property. Just stay away from
the guy.

Shawn Conrad

This mail sent from Znet Telecom webmail

Znet Telecom   http://www.2z.net