[mou] Excelsior Christmas Bird Count

Bonnie J Mulligan motmot5@juno.com
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 21:33:43 -0600

Hello to all Excelsior Christmas Bird counters. As most of you know we
have lost our compiler and need someone to take over from Dennis Martin.
>From what I can tell many are interested in and planning to count  again
this year. Dennis Martin says he will have the materials for the count at
the paper session this Sat. IS anyone -besides me - willing and able to
take this on at least for this year? Thanks for considering this. Charlie
Greenman