[mou] Re: Spotted Towhee/Hennepin County

Dennis/Barbara Martin dbmartin@skypoint.com
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:13:27 -0500

The bird was around off and on all day but seems to be very skittish and
also seems to be a little concerned about the Turkeys that are around off
and on all day.  If you want to come and look please feel free to do so.

Park in our driveway and walk around the house to the left or east side.  I
suggest that you will do best if you do not go past the bush on the south
east corner of the house.  The bird was seen under various feeders and most
often feeding on the millet on the ground next to the shed.  I suspect that
going past the bush will flush the numerous birds.  The turkeys are two
females and one juvenile and will leave you alone as they walk around the
various feeders.

Our house is west of 494 on Highway 7 to the fourth stoplight (Vine Hill.)
Turn right or north, go 1/4 a block and take a left or west on Excelsior
Blvd.  20185 is down about 1 1/2 blocks on your left hand side.  Excelsior
is rather busy so do park in the driveway and not on the street.  If you do
have to park on the street park on the west bound side as other cars will be
better able to see you there.

Dennis and Barbara Martin
dbmartin@skypoint.com