[mou] Part-time Job Available

Sharon Stiteler sharonks@mn.rr.com
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 22:11:54 -0500

This is a note from my friend Carol who is in dire need of quality bird
people.  Please respond to her and not to me.

Sharon Stiteler

--=20
Minneapolis, MN
www.birdchick.com

Hi!=20

My name is Carol and I manage the All Seasons Wild Bird Store in
Minnetonka on Hwy 7 and 101 in the Westwind Plaza.=A0 I'm currently looking
for people to work part-time with me.=A0 Job requirements include being able
to life 50 pounds, being familiar with Windows for our cash register system
and to enjoy talking about birds!=A0 I'm mostly looking for evening and
weekend help and we can be flexible with birding schedules.=A0 It's a great
place to work! Where else can you get paid to talk about birds, get a work
out lifting bags of seed and even work from time to time with Bob Janssen?

Give me a call 952-935-5892 or email me at carol@wildbirdstore.net

Carol Chenault
Manager, Minneatonka
All Seasons Wild Bird Store