[mou] MRVAC meeting Thursday

Steve Weston Steve Weston" <sweston2@comcast.net
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 12:49:54 -0500

The Minnesota River Valley Audubon Chapter (MRVAC) will hold its September meeting on this Thursday the 23th.

Speaker: Tom Meersman
The Program:  "Exotic Invaders in Minnesota's Waters"

Tom Meersman, the acclaimed, award winning environmental reporter with the Minneapolis Star and Tribune will present a
program on the story behind the story.  You hopefully read his series in the Strib this summer on the exotic invaders.  Now
you will get a chance to hear from one of America's foremost environmental journalists.  Perhaps, we will hear the first
stirrings of the next series.  Perhaps, you might even have the suggestion.

Please,  join us  at 7:30 p.m. at the Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge Visitor’s Center in Bloomington.  You are
invited to come early (7pm) for the social period with coffee, cookies and committee exhibits.  There is no admission.  All
are welcome.

For directions call me (612-978-3993), e-mail me
or see our newsletter at: http://home.comcast.net/~mrvac/Sept2004.doc (click on the blank box for directions)
or you can visit our website: www.mrvac.org .

Steve Weston on Quigley Lake in Eagan
sweston2@comcast.net