[mou] Peregrine Downtown

markfalcon@comcast.net markfalcon@comcast.net
Fri, 01 Apr 2005 00:57:41 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_18246_1112317061_0

A Peregrine was observed today on the top of the federal building north of the City Hall building in Minneapolis. There appears to be an observation deck on the SE corner of the building bordered with a steel railing, on which the Peregrine perched, facing City Hall.  This was at 5 pm. I still wish they were called Duck Hawks, I remember as a boy, it was my greatest wish to see one, finally got my wish at Kittatinny Ridge in PA one fall day  - Hawk Mountain.  I can see it as clearly as I did then.

Mark Alt
Brooklyn Center, MN
--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_18246_1112317061_0

<DIV>A Peregrine was observed today on the top of the federal building north of the City Hall building in Minneapolis. There appears to be an observation deck on the SE corner of the building bordered with&nbsp;a steel railing, on which the Peregrine perched, facing City Hall.&nbsp; This was at 5 pm. I still wish they were called Duck Hawks, I remember as a boy, it was my greatest wish to see one, finally got my wish at Kittatinny Ridge in PA one fall day&nbsp; - Hawk Mountain.&nbsp; I can see it as clearly as I did then. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Mark Alt</DIV>
<DIV>Brooklyn Center, MN </DIV></body></html>

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_18246_1112317061_0--