[mou] Bird Expense updates

Randy Frederickson fredericksonr@willmar.k12.mn.us
Mon, 04 Apr 2005 13:32:35 -0600

Friends in Birding-

March 31 was the conclusion of our 6 month "window" for collecting Minnesota
bird travel related expenses.  Many of you have already given me your
information, but others asked I remind you at the end of March.

There has been some confusion, but we do NOT want to limit this to owl
expense travel only.  This time period goes all the way back to Oct. so
would include trips to see Clark's Nutcracker, etc.

Estimates on costs are better than no data at all.

Thanks to everyone for their help, information, and all the kind words of
support.

I expect to have a final tally between $180,000-$200,000.  We will then
extrapolate data after we review/cross reference other lists of names.
This should bring our "grand total" well beyond the $500,000 mark.

I will keep people appraised of numbers and will submit a final report as
promised.

Randy Frederickson