[mou] FW: Great Gray Owl Release Saturday 9:00 AM Carlos Avery

Alt, Mark Mark.Alt@bestbuy.com
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:48:44 -0500

Our good friends at the Raptor Center have invited the MOU to take part
in the release of a Great Gray Owl in Carlos Avery this Saturday,
4/16/05, @ 9:00 AM, directions in the email below. I apologize if this
is inconvenient for many MOU members who do not live in proximity to
this area just north of the Twin Cities, but rest assured you will be
represented by those who show up. Please come if you can, and my thanks
to each of you for being a part of this year of the Owls; so many people
who have done so much. It makes me aware of the potential positive
results a group of people can produce when they work together. This
tribute is for each birder in the state, whether they be MOU members,
Hawk Ridge, Audubon Society, DNR, Raptor Society and many others. The
best part is one more Great Gray goes wild in the state, what better
tribute!

Mark Alt=20
MOU President
mark.alt@bestbuy.com
C/O J. F. Bell Museum of Natural History
University of Minnesota
10 Church Street SE
Minneapolis, MN 55455-0104
MOU.mn.org