[mou] Lesser Blackbacked gull Kanabec Co.

Craig cbird@nsatel.net
Sat, 16 Apr 2005 10:01:01 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C5426B.31B9C800

Find a Lesser Black Backed Gull this morning in Kanabec County.  It =
appeared to me to be a 3 yr bird.  First found it in a field with a =
bunch of ring billed gulls.  I went home to get my camera and wife and =
when we returned all the gulls took flight and of course the black =
backed didn't return.   We watch it fly off to the west and we think it =
went to the landfill.  We went and check that out, but, couldn't find it =
there.  I'm sure it's hanging around by the landfill area, but, there =
are thousands of gulls and we didn't have time to look through them all. =
 If anyone cares to look here where you go.  From Mora at the stop light =
of hwy 65 and 23 by the Fleet Supply building take 23 west.  The field =
with all gulls is along county rd14 which run south off of hwy 23.  Take =
14 and the road will curve back to the west and after the curve the =
gulls will be in the field on your right or to the north. =20
The landfill is further west on Hwy 23.  From the stop light its about 2 =
miles on county rd 60 which will be on your right hand side if your =
heading west.  Should be easy to find since there are gulls flying all =
over the place.
Another place to look in the evening is Fish Lake.  There have been tons =
of gulls out on the lake in the evenings as well.
We won't be home today so if anyone has any question I won't be able to =
answer them until tomorrow.
Craig Menze
Craig
------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C5426B.31B9C800

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#000080>Find a Lesser Black =
Backed Gull=20
this morning in Kanabec County.&nbsp; It appeared to me to be a 3 yr =
bird.&nbsp;=20
First found it in a field with a bunch of ring billed gulls.&nbsp; I =
went home=20
to get my camera and wife and when we returned all the gulls took flight =
and of=20
course the black backed didn't return.&nbsp;&nbsp; We watch it fly off =
to the=20
west and we think it went to the landfill.&nbsp; We went and check that =
out,=20
but, couldn't find it there.&nbsp; I'm sure it's hanging around by the =
landfill=20
area, but, there are thousands of gulls and we didn't have time to look =
through=20
them all.&nbsp; If anyone cares to look here where you go.&nbsp; From =
Mora at=20
the stop light of hwy 65 and 23 by the Fleet Supply building take 23 =
west.&nbsp;=20
The field with all gulls is along county rd14 which run south off of hwy =

23.&nbsp; Take 14 and the road will curve back to the west and after the =
curve=20
the gulls will be in the field on your right or to the north.&nbsp;=20
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#000080>The landfill is =
further west on=20
Hwy 23.&nbsp; From the stop light its about 2 miles on county rd 60 =
which will=20
be on your right hand side if your heading west.&nbsp; Should be easy to =
find=20
since there are gulls flying all over the place.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#000080>Another place to look =
in the=20
evening is Fish Lake.&nbsp; There have been tons of gulls out on the =
lake in the=20
evenings as well.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#000080>We won't be home today =
so if=20
anyone has any question I won't be able to answer them until=20
tomorrow.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" color=3D#000080>Craig =
Menze</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Comic Sans MS" =
color=3D#000080>Craig</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C5426B.31B9C800--