[mou] Lesser Blackbacked gull Kanabec Co.

psvingen@d.umn.edu psvingen@d.umn.edu
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 06:36:59 -0500

Jim Lind and I were unable to refind the Lesser Black-backed Gull during a two and
a half hour search between 1:30 and 4:00 PM. We counted 1700+ gulls in the
vicinity, including a first-year Iceland Gull and a first-year Thayer's Gull at
the landfill (directions per Craig's initial post).
Good birding,
Peder
--
Peder Svingen -- psvingen@d.umn.edu -- Duluth, MN